- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 120 grams Speck, diced
- 600 grams Beetroot, top and tailed, cleaned and quartered
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 350 grams water
- 400 gram Fresh or Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- sour cream, to accompany
Put Garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 5. Add oil and speck and cook 3min/100 degrees/speed 1. Add beetroot and chop 15 secs/speed 7. Scrape down and add tomatoes and combine 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down again and add Vege stock, sugar, vinegar and water then cook 25 mins/100 degrees/speed 1. Now puree by slowly increasing speed up to 9.Continue for up to 1 min depending on required consistancy.
Transfer to Thermoserver or tureen to keep warm. Serve with a bowl of sour cream and fresh chopped herbs. Traditionally served with dill and or parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling