- 900 g tomatoes, Sliced in halves
- 2 bunches garlic, Whole bulbs
- 1-2 heaped tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 heaped tablespoons olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 piece white onion, Sliced
- 3 stalks celery stalks, Finely chopped
- 1 stick carrot, Finely chopped
- 1 litres liquid vegetable stock, chicken stock or Bought or made from Veg Stock Paste
- 1 --- Crusty Bread, To serve
1h 10minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Australian Dinner Lunch Supper Everyday Greek Italian Mediterranean Spring Summer Winter Vegetable dish
Chop tomatoes in halves, chop off the end of whole garlic (yes we are using too whole bunches off garlic cloves)
Add Tomato, Garlic, Thyme, olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar to baking dish, mixing with your hands so evenly coated. season with salt and pepper
bake from 20-30 min at 220deg until tomato has browned.
while the tomato is cooking, add chopped onion, celery, carrot and olive oil into Thermomix bowl. Cook on Varoma speed 2 for 15 mins, once this has been done you can add the 800-1 litre of Vegtable / chicken stock.
Once garlic and tomato is roasted, push all garlic out (should be very mushy) add this to bowl and tomatoes.
Cook for 10 min, 120 deg speed 2
blend speed 5 for 10 seconds slowly increasing to speed 7 for 30'seconds.
served best with crusty bread
please see tips for TM5 recipe
freezes well and stores up to 3-5 days in sealed container in fridge
i will be adding step by step photos on my Instagram Page "Amy Fielding"
TM5 and TM6 method
Accessories you need
taste at the end and add salt or desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal