- 1 Broccoli Head, (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 sweet potato, (roughly chopped)
- 1 carrot, (roughly chopped)
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- 1 leek, (roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 to 11/2 tablespoon Chicken Stock/Paste
- 120 g thickened cream, (Lactose free also great)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 600g water
- 20 g olive oil
1. Place leek into mixing bowl, chop 2 sec/speed 6.
2. Add cumin and oil and saute 2-3 min/100°C/ speed 1.
3. Add Broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, tomato, stock, chilli flakes and water. Cook for 20 min/100°C/speed 2.
5. Blitz for 1 min on speed 10.
6. Add cream and cook for 2 min/100°C/speed 2.
7. Add pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth