- 20 g olive oil
- 1 leek, - cleaned and chopped in large pieces
- 1 clove garlic, - peeled
- 2 potatoes, - peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 large head broccoli - rinsed and chopped roughly (include peeled stalk, sliced)
- 500 g chicken stock
Recipe is created for
Chop leek and garlic for a few seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes, 100c, speed 1.
Add potatoes and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds.
Add broccoli and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds (use spatula to mix).
Cook for 20 minutes, 100c, speed 2 - 3.
When cooked, blend on speed 9 for 1 minute till well pureed.
Serve drizzled with creaqm and chopped chives (optional)
Peel the broccoli stem with a potatoe peeler to remove course skin.
As this soup is pureed, it doesn't matter how fine the vegetables are chopped when adding to the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Mini meatballs