- 20 g olive oil
- 1 leek, - cleaned and chopped in large pieces
- 1 clove garlic, - peeled
- 2 potatoes, - peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 l arge head broccoli - rinsed and chopped roughly (include peeled stalk, sliced)
- 500 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Chop leek and garlic for a few seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes, 100c, speed 1.
Add potatoes and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds.
Add broccoli and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds (use spatula to mix).
Cook for 20 minutes, 100c, speed 2 - 3.
When cooked, blend on speed 9 for 1 minute till well pureed.
Serve drizzled with creaqm and chopped chives (optional)
Peel the broccoli stem with a potatoe peeler to remove course skin.
As this soup is pureed, it doesn't matter how fine the vegetables are chopped when adding to the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice