- 20 g olive oil
- 1 leek, - cleaned and chopped in large pieces
- 1 clove garlic, - peeled
- 2 potatoes, - peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 l arge head broccoli - rinsed and chopped roughly (include peeled stalk, sliced)
- 500 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Chop leek and garlic for a few seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes, 100c, speed 1.
Add potatoes and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds.
Add broccoli and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds (use spatula to mix).
Cook for 20 minutes, 100c, speed 2 - 3.
When cooked, blend on speed 9 for 1 minute till well pureed.
Serve drizzled with creaqm and chopped chives (optional)
Peel the broccoli stem with a potatoe peeler to remove course skin.
As this soup is pureed, it doesn't matter how fine the vegetables are chopped when adding to the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Fermented cucumbers
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets