- cabbage, Half Roughly diced
- 1 onions
- 2 carrots, Peeled and Large Dices
- 500 gram lean beef mince
- 20 gram Minced garlic
- 1 litres liquid beef stock
- 410 gram tomato puree
- 1 dried bay leaves
- 35 gram brown sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoons parsley leaf, fresh, Chopped
- 10 gram olive oil
- long grain rice, half a cup i use basmati
- salt and pepper to taste
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add onion 5sec, speed 4
2. add oil,mince, salt and pepper to taste, 100 degrees,
speed 1, 10mins
3. scrape down sides, add cabbage, carrots, beef stock, tomato puree, rice, brown sugar and bay leaf season with salt and pepper, Mc off and use simmer basket , speed 2, 30mins
4. remove bay leaf sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Accessories you need
I make Crusty Italian Durum Bread found in the recipe community made by joanna3364, Just the right size for one meal serving.
I also grate parmassan cheese on soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup