- 40 g Red Split Lentils
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 Capsicums (Red Peppers), Stems and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled
- 400 g tomatoes, tinned or fresh
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill the lentil 30 seconds/Speed 10. Tip into a small bowl and reserve for later step 3 in recipe.
- Chop the peppers, garlic and onion with the oil 3 seconds/Speed 6
Sauté 5 minutes/100˚C/Speed 1.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and ground lentils.
With measuring cup in place, Cook 12 minutes/100˚C/Speed 1.
- Purée the soup 1 minute / Speed 9
Accessories you need
The red lentils can be replaced with brown or white rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles