- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Speck, cubed
- 350 g potatoes, cubed
- 350 g green beans, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300 g red capsicum, in stripes or cubed
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g water
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and speck sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20-22 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Quinoa Granola
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters