- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Speck, cubed
- 350 g potatoes, cubed
- 350 g green beans, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300 g red capsicum, in stripes or cubed
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g water
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and speck sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20-22 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies