- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 150 g speck, cubed
- 350 g potatoes, cubed
- 350 g green beans, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300 g red capsicum, in stripes or cubed
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- to taste salt and pepper
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g water
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and speck sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20-22 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup