- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Speck, cubed
- 350 g potatoes, cubed
- 350 g green beans, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300 g red capsicum, in stripes or cubed
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g water
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and speck sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20-22 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee