- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Speck, cubed
- 350 g potatoes, cubed
- 350 g green beans, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300 g red capsicum, in stripes or cubed
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g water
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and speck sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20-22 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup