- 7 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cummin seeds
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 1 sprig rosemary, no stem, green bits only
- 1 level tablespoon vegetable stock
- 500 grams water
- 2 sprigs corriander, finely chopped
- sea salt, to taste
Place cummin seeds in the mixing bowl and blend for 3 seconds speed 7
Place garlic and rosemary in the mixing bowl and blend for 3 seconds speed 5
Add leek and shalots to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 5
Add Coconut Oil and fry for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
Add Carrots, vegetable stock and water in the mixing bowl and cook for 25 mins./100C.
Puree by carefully and slowly increasing to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Serve your soup garnished with pieces of goats cheese, sprigs of mint, ground pepper and salt to taste. Drizzle over oil from the cheese or olive oil if you have cheese that is not marrinaded in oil.
First recipe, not tested...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf