- 1/2 cauliflower head, Roughly chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves2
- 2 bacon rashers, Roughly chopped
- 1-2 tbsp stock paste
- 1 leek, Roughly chopped
- 600 grams water
1. Blitz garlic, leek and bacon on speed 6 till finely chopped
2. Add oil and cook Varoma, 3 minutes
3. Add remaining ingredients and cook 100, speed 1 for 20 minutes
4. Blend soup for 1 minute moving slowly to speed 9
5. Adjust seasonings by adding salt or white pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup