- 1/2 cauliflower head, Roughly chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves2
- 2 bacon rashers, Roughly chopped
- 1-2 tbsp stock paste
- 1 leek, Roughly chopped
- 600 grams water
1. Blitz garlic, leek and bacon on speed 6 till finely chopped
2. Add oil and cook Varoma, 3 minutes
3. Add remaining ingredients and cook 100, speed 1 for 20 minutes
4. Blend soup for 1 minute moving slowly to speed 9
5. Adjust seasonings by adding salt or white pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.