- 1 onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower, Total brocolli and cauliflower approx 600g
- 1 tbsp stock paste, Chicken or vegetable
- 500 g water
- 85 g cottage cheese, Or 1/4 cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- * Add quartered onion to the bowl. Chop 3 sec / spd 5
* scrape sides add olive oil and crushed garlic (or add garlic clove in step 1). Saute 3 min / 120°c / spd 1
* add roughly chopped brocolli and cauliflower chop 15 sec / spd 7
* scrape sides, add stock paste and water. Cook 20min / 100°c / spd 1
* add 1/4 cup cottage cheese, blend 1 min increasing speed from 5 to 9.
* serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Serve with parsley and garlic bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag