- 1 onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower, Total brocolli and cauliflower approx 600g
- 1 tbsp stock paste, Chicken or vegetable
- 500 g water
- 85 g cottage cheese, Or 1/4 cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Add quartered onion to the bowl. Chop 3 sec / spd 5
* scrape sides add olive oil and crushed garlic (or add garlic clove in step 1). Saute 3 min / 120°c / spd 1
* add roughly chopped brocolli and cauliflower chop 15 sec / spd 7
* scrape sides, add stock paste and water. Cook 20min / 100°c / spd 1
* add 1/4 cup cottage cheese, blend 1 min increasing speed from 5 to 9.
* serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Serve with parsley and garlic bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish