- 1 cauliflower head, roughly chopped
- 1 Broccoli Head, roughly chopped
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- 20 grams olive oil
- 600 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop cauliflower 3sec/sp6 and set aside
2. Chop broccoli 3sec/sp6 and set aside with cauliflower
3. Chop leeks, garlic and bacon 6sec/sp6. You may need to scrape down the bowl and chop a further 2-3 seconds if still a few big chunks
4. Scrape down bowl, add oil and cumin and saute 5mins/100deg/sp3
5. Add cauliflower & broccoli, stock paste and water, cook 20mins/100deg/sp3
6. Blend for 50sec, gradually increasing speed from 5-9
Accessories you need
Lovely served with a dollop of sour cream and/or grated parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins