- 500 grams chicken, diced
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1/4 head Cauliflower
- 1 can corn kernals
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Seasame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, mixed with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- noodles, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or any oil of your choice
1. Add peeled onion to bowl blitz for 10 sec speed 6. Scrape down sides and add cauliflower and blitz 10 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add a tablespoon oliveoil to bowl and saute for 3 min 100 speed 1 or reverse. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
3. Add half the can of corn kernals and blitz 10 seconds speed 6. scrape bowl.
4. Add stock, seasame oil, chicken and reserved corn to bowl and cook for 15min speed 1 or reverse on 100.
5. Before next step prepare your noodles according to packet instructions seperate from soup (this helps to stop them being cut apart)
6. Add beaten egg and corn flour mix and cook for a further 3 min on 100 speed 1 or reverse.
7. Add noodles and enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
I didn't list an amount of noodles required i think its best to leave that up to you. Add as little or as many as you like and any kind is fine to use.
Serve with crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian