- 500 grams chicken, diced
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1/4 head Cauliflower
- 1 can corn kernals
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Seasame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, mixed with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- noodles, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or any oil of your choice
1. Add peeled onion to bowl blitz for 10 sec speed 6. Scrape down sides and add cauliflower and blitz 10 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add a tablespoon oliveoil to bowl and saute for 3 min 100 speed 1 or reverse. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
3. Add half the can of corn kernals and blitz 10 seconds speed 6. scrape bowl.
4. Add stock, seasame oil, chicken and reserved corn to bowl and cook for 15min speed 1 or reverse on 100.
5. Before next step prepare your noodles according to packet instructions seperate from soup (this helps to stop them being cut apart)
6. Add beaten egg and corn flour mix and cook for a further 3 min on 100 speed 1 or reverse.
7. Add noodles and enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
I didn't list an amount of noodles required i think its best to leave that up to you. Add as little or as many as you like and any kind is fine to use.
Serve with crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Gingerbread house
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Choc-chip Banana Bread