- 250 grams chicken, Diced/Sliced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1500 grams water
- 2 cans Creamed Corn
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock paste, Measured
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons water, Extra
- 2 stalks shallots/spring onion, Finely Sliced
- 3 slices ham, Finely Sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Ginger 2 sec Sp 7 then remove into bowl for later.
Add 10g Oil and 250g of Chicken Strips/pieces to TMX Bowl. Varoma, 10min, Sp2
Add Stock, Water, Corn, Sesame Oil and Pepper and cook 15min, Varoma, Sp2
Mix Cornflour and Water together and add to Soup. Cook 2min, Varoma, Sp2
Mix Egg Whites and Water and add to Soup in a stream over the MC while cooking 3min, Varoma, Sp2
Finely slice extra Spring Onions and Ham and sprinkle on top of each bowl.
Chicken Stock :-
Everyday Cookbook Pg 23
Basic Cookbook Pg 66
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Luke's Tortillas
- Honey Soy Chicken Roll
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad