- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Mixed root vegetables, (potato, sweet potato, parsnip)
- 500 grams Thigh chicken fillets, diced 2cm squares
- 1 --- carrot, chopped
- 100 grams Celery, (can also use celery or both)
- 650 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 100 grams Whole meal pasta, spirals
Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil sauté 3min /Varoma/ speed 1.
Add root vegetables, 500g water, stock concentrate and cook 5 mins/ 100deg //.
Add chicken 6 mins/ 100 deg / / .
Add remaining vegetables and pasta and water 10mins/ 100 deg/ [/ . Use spatula to mix pasta through during cooking. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables