- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Mixed root vegetables, (potato, sweet potato, parsnip)
- 500 grams Thigh chicken fillets, diced 2cm squares
- 1 --- carrot, chopped
- 100 grams Celery, (can also use celery or both)
- 650 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 100 grams Whole meal pasta, spirals
- Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil sauté 3min /Varoma/ speed 1.
Add root vegetables, 500g water, stock concentrate and cook 5 mins/ 100deg /"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
Add chicken 6 mins/ 100 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting" .
Add remaining vegetables and pasta and water 10mins/ 100 deg/ "Counter-clockwise operation" [/ "Gentle stir setting" . Use spatula to mix pasta through during cooking. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze