- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Mixed root vegetables, (potato, sweet potato, parsnip)
- 500 grams Thigh chicken fillets, diced 2cm squares
- 1 --- carrot, chopped
- 100 grams Celery, (can also use celery or both)
- 650 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 100 grams Whole meal pasta, spirals
Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil sauté 3min /Varoma/ speed 1.
Add root vegetables, 500g water, stock concentrate and cook 5 mins/ 100deg //.
Add chicken 6 mins/ 100 deg / / .
Add remaining vegetables and pasta and water 10mins/ 100 deg/ [/ . Use spatula to mix pasta through during cooking. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup