- 5 sticks Celery, Quartered
- 2 carrots, Quartered
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli Stem, Cubed
- 1 cup pumpkin, Cubed
- 1 Capsicum, Quartered
- 1 zucchini, Quartered
- 1 onion, Halved
- 3 chicken thighs, 2cm Cube
- 1 Dash Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 2cm piece ginger
- 1 2cm piece Tumeric
- 1 chilli, Halved
- 1 Cup Peas and Corn
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 heaped tablespoons Stock Concentrate
- 1300 grams water
Chop Celery and Carrot 8secs/Sp 4. Add to Varoma.
Chop Broccoli and Pumpkin 8secs/Sp 4. Add to Varoma
Chop Capsicum and Zucchini 5secs/Sp 4. Add to Varoma.
Add peas and corn to Varoma also. Move everything to the outside to make a channel for the steam above the hole in the bowl lid.
Chop onion, garlic, ginger, tumeric and chilli 3secs/Sp 8. Add oil and saute 3min/100/Sp 2
Add chicken. Saute 3min/100/Rev/Sp 2
Add stock concentrate and water. Place Varoma on top of bowl and cook 20mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp 2.
Add baby spinach to a LARGE serving dish. Top with Varoma veg then pour over soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup