- 3 pieces chicken drumstick, skin on
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 small brown onion or half of large
- 900 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons veggie stock paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- --- 2 sticks celery roughly chopped
- 1 small potato, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- some parsley, fresh
- pinch paprika ground
Add celery, carrot, potato and parsley into bowl.
Chop Speed 7 for 3 secs then set aside
Add onion, garlic to bowl
Chop Speed 5 for 5 secs, scrap down sides
Add oil Saute Varoma 2 mins Speed 1
Add Chicken Drumsticks, salt ,pepper, veggie stock paste, paprika, and water to bowl
Cook at 100 for 15 min on Reverse
Add Veggie mix into bowl and cook for a further 15 min at
100 Speed 1 on Reverse
Accessories you need
Always better the next day and a perfect remedy to fight those nasty cold and flus.
You can choose to not eat the chicken or pull the chicken off the bone and enjoy in the soup
Great one for the kids!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken