- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g chicken stock
- 200 g Diced Potato
- 1 x Tin 410 g Can of Corn Kernels
- 250 g cream
- 500 g Diced Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Cornflour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Chives
8Recipe is created for
Place onions in TM and chop for 3-5 seconds on Speed 7
Saute onions for 3 minutes at Varooma on Speed 1
Add Chicken Stock and cook for 4 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1
Add Potatoes, Corn Kernals (including liquid) and Chicken
Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse at speed 1
Season with Salt and Pepper
Add Cream and mix for 20 seconds on reverse at soft speed
Combine cornflour and water and add to TM
Combine for 30 seconds on soft speed reverse
Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle additional chives if desired
I usually use Chicken Thigh as this is a tender cut
Evaporated Milk is an alternative to using cream
As an alternative if you have left over cooked chicken you could add this in 5 minutes prior to the finish time and this will allow for the chicken to be heated through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free