- 1 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 500g cold water
- 1tbs vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 - 3 can of creamed corn
- 1 egg
- 1 splash of Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 spring onion to garnish, chopped
Cut the chicken breast into large pieces and place into TM bowl.
2. Add 1 litre of cold water ensuring you cover the chicken breast.
3. Cook at 100 degrees for 6 minutes on speed 1.
4. Empty the water and leave the chicken in the bowl.
5. Shred the chicken on speed 6 for 4 - 10 seconds.
6. Add 500mls of cold water.
7. Add one chicken stock cube or tablespoon of vegetable stock concentrate, splash of tamari or soy sauce and the creamed corn. Do not go past 2litre maximum.
8. Mix at speed 3 for 15 seconds.
9. Cook at 100 degrees at speed 2 for 8 to 10 minutes.
10. In the last 2 minutes add a beaten egg through the MC opening.
Chicken & Corn Soup
Garnish with chopped spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Dairy Free Custard
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Chillean Empanadas
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream