- 1 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 500g cold water
- 1tbs vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 - 3 can of creamed corn
- 1 egg
- 1 splash of Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 spring onion to garnish, chopped
Cut the chicken breast into large pieces and place into TM bowl.
2. Add 1 litre of cold water ensuring you cover the chicken breast.
3. Cook at 100 degrees for 6 minutes on speed 1.
4. Empty the water and leave the chicken in the bowl.
5. Shred the chicken on speed 6 for 4 - 10 seconds.
6. Add 500mls of cold water.
7. Add one chicken stock cube or tablespoon of vegetable stock concentrate, splash of tamari or soy sauce and the creamed corn. Do not go past 2litre maximum.
8. Mix at speed 3 for 15 seconds.
9. Cook at 100 degrees at speed 2 for 8 to 10 minutes.
10. In the last 2 minutes add a beaten egg through the MC opening.
Chicken & Corn Soup
Garnish with chopped spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Low carb fathead dough
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)