- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 15 g cooking oil
- 1 piece chicken thigh fillet, about 100g cut into strips (optional)
- 1 can 420g creamed corn
- 2 heaped tsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 MC water, dissolved in 50g water
- 1 tsp chicken stock or veg stock
- 1 egg
- 500 g boiled water
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop it for 5 sec/speed 6 then scrape garlic down
Add oil and saute for 2 mins/100 degree/speed 1
Add chicken and cook for 2 mins/100 degree/Reverse/Speed 1
Add creamed corn, chicken stock (or vegetable stock) and boiled water and cook for 4 mins at 100 degree on speed 1
set 1 more minute at 100 degree speed 1, slowly add corn starch mixture through opening then the egg
Accessories you need
can be vegetarian soup, just omit chicken and chicken stock
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF