- 1 leek, white part only and cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 0.5 sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 2 boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 60 g corn kernels
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 5 sprigs chives, cut into pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leeks into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add butter and cook 4 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add water and stock paste and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add sweet potato, chicken, corn, salt and pepper and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 2 or until potatoes and chicken are cooked to your liking.
Add half of the parsley and chives and mix 10 sec//speed 2.
Divide soup between 2 serving bowls and garnish with remaining herbs. Serve immediately.
Please refer to The Basic Cookbook or the Everyday Cookbook for the Chicken stock paste recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup