- 20 g oil
- 1 onion large
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 celery stalks, Roughly Chopped
- 4 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 500 g chicken breast, chopped*
- 100 g Angel Hair Pasta, (or similar)
- 1000 gram water
- 3 heaped teaspoons vege stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 300 g corn kernels, frozen or canned
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onions, garlic and oil. Chop 2 secs/Speed 4.
2. Saute 3 mins/100⁰C/Speed 1.
3. Add carrot and celery. Chop 5 secs/speed 4.
4. Add chicken, pasta, water and stock. Cook 15 mins/100 degs/speed 1.
5. Add corn and season to taste. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
*To save time I get the Lilydale stir fry strips, roughly chop a few times lengthways and chuck straight in. Lifesaver on busy weeknights after work!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy