- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500-600 grams mixed diced vegetables, example: small sweet potato,1/2 capsicum, 1-2 celery, 1-2 carrot, 1 small zucchini or any vegies u have on hand
- 750 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chicken or veggie concentrate stock
- 100 grams Spiral pasta
- 500 grams chicken, diced
Place garlic and onion into bowl. Chop 3seconds speed 7.
Scrape down bowl
Add oil and saute for 3mins Varoma temp speed 1
Add hard vegetables, 500 grams water, stock concentrate. Cook 5mins on 100 degrees
Add chicken 6mins 100 degrees
Add remaining vegetables, pasta, and the rest of the water cook 12minutes 100 degrees
You might need to use the spatula to stir the pasta through the soup.
Serve up with some crsuty bread rolls and enjoy!
This is really such an easy and simple dish u can tweak to your hearts content. Use different vegetables, make it vegetarian without chicken, and if u like your soups with a lot of liquid u can add upp to 1000grams of water without causing an overflow but make sure u keep under the mark still!! ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.