- 3 cm ginger, peeled
- 1 piece garlic
- 1 litre chicken stock, (Vegetable stock paste and water will be fine as well)
- 1 piece chicken breast, (400-500g diced in to large pieces)
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 100 gram mushrooms, diced
- 1 corncob, kernals removed, or 1/2 can of corn kernals
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 hokkien noodles, packet
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- flat leaf parsley, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ginger and garlic in to bowl. chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl
add stock (2 tablespoons of home made chicken or vegetable stock paste with 1L of water) and chicken pieces. cook for 10 minutes on 100 degrees, reverse and speed 1. MC in place.
add carrots, mushrooms, corn, noodles, soy sauce and half of the spring onion. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft with MC in.
Pour soup in to thermoserver and then take out the chicken pieces and add back in to thermomix jug. shred chicken for 1 to 3 seconds on speed 4. scrape chicken back in to thermoserver and add rest of spring onion and parsley on top.
*Converted from the Lose Baby Weight website
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus