- 3 cm ginger, peeled
- 1 piece garlic
- 1 litre chicken stock, (Vegetable stock paste and water will be fine as well)
- 1 piece chicken breast, (400-500g diced in to large pieces)
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 100 gram mushrooms, diced
- 1 corncob, kernals removed, or 1/2 can of corn kernals
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 hokkien noodles, packet
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- flat leaf parsley, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ginger and garlic in to bowl. chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl
add stock (2 tablespoons of home made chicken or vegetable stock paste with 1L of water) and chicken pieces. cook for 10 minutes on 100 degrees, reverse and speed 1. MC in place.
add carrots, mushrooms, corn, noodles, soy sauce and half of the spring onion. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft with MC in.
Pour soup in to thermoserver and then take out the chicken pieces and add back in to thermomix jug. shred chicken for 1 to 3 seconds on speed 4. scrape chicken back in to thermoserver and add rest of spring onion and parsley on top.
Accessories you need
*Converted from the Lose Baby Weight website
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Fara's Salmon Curry