- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegie stock paste
- 500 grams hot water, (500 mls)
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets, 2cm cubes
- 600 grams Vegetables, 2cm cubes (potatoes, carrots, zucchini, beans, celery, mushrooms)
- 100 grams rice
- 200 grams pasta spirals
- 1 level tablespoon cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion & garlic to thermomix, chop for 5 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil & cook for 3 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1.
In a jug, add stock cubes, vegie stock paste & hot water &
Add remaining ingredients to thermomix, except stock mixture. Push it all down with spatula.
Add stock mixture up to max fill mark.
Cook for 25 mins / 98 degrees / "Gentle stir setting" .
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Chocolate Coco-nutty Granola
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- White Christmas Crackles
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken