- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegie stock paste
- 500 grams hot water, (500 mls)
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets, 2cm cubes
- 600 grams Vegetables, 2cm cubes (potatoes, carrots, zucchini, beans, celery, mushrooms)
- 100 grams rice
- 200 grams pasta spirals
- 1 level tablespoon cracked pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion & garlic to thermomix, chop for 5 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil & cook for 3 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1.
In a jug, add stock cubes, vegie stock paste & hot water &
Add remaining ingredients to thermomix, except stock mixture. Push it all down with spatula.
Add stock mixture up to max fill mark.
Cook for 25 mins / 98 degrees / .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara