- 100 g dried chickpeas
- 1 litre water
- 5 g macadamia oil, Or Oil of Choice
- 2 Medium onions, Peeled and Halved
- 160g g carrots, Unpeeled &amp;amp; Roughly Chopped
- 100 g zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 100 g chicken breast, Chopped into cubes
- 1 tsp TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- salt & pepper, To Taste
Place chicken into Varoma dish and set aside.
Place chick peas into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 25 min/varoma/speed 2.
With 12 minutes remaining, remove MC and put varoma in place.
When the soup has finished cooking, remove varoma, replace MC and blend for 1 min/speed 9, turning dial slowly from speed 1-9.
Stir in cooked chicken and serve.
Accessories you need
The soup does thicken up on standing or storing. Give it a whisk before serving up and you may wish to splash a bit of water into your serving to make it a bit runnier.
Entire batch of soup is roughly 475 calories.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto