- 100 g dried chickpeas
- 1 litre water
- 5 g macadamia oil, Or Oil of Choice
- 2 Medium onions, Peeled and Halved
- 160g g carrots, Unpeeled &amp;amp; Roughly Chopped
- 100 g zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 100 g chicken breast, Chopped into cubes
- 1 tsp TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- salt & pepper, To Taste
Place chicken into Varoma dish and set aside.
Place chick peas into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 25 min/varoma/speed 2.
With 12 minutes remaining, remove MC and put varoma in place.
When the soup has finished cooking, remove varoma, replace MC and blend for 1 min/speed 9, turning dial slowly from speed 1-9.
Stir in cooked chicken and serve.
Accessories you need
The soup does thicken up on standing or storing. Give it a whisk before serving up and you may wish to splash a bit of water into your serving to make it a bit runnier.
Entire batch of soup is roughly 475 calories.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze