- 1 bunch coriander
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Red Capscium
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli, Small1
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 600 g water
- 125 g Pouring Cream, (Optional)
Put onion, garlic, chilli into TM bowl - speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrap bowl
Add capsicums to TM bowl - speed 4, 3 seconds
Add sweet corn and butter to TM bowl, 100 deg, 6 minutes, speed 1
Sprinkle flour into TM bowl, speed 3, 5 seconds to ensure coated mixture.
Add water and stock - 100 deg, speed 1, 15 minutes
Pour 1/2 soup mixture into another bowl and set aside. with remaining mixture in TM bowl, speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add the mixture you set aside back to the TM bowl, 100 deg, 5 minutes, speed 1. you can add cream at this stage if you are using.
Serve with cheese toast.
If you do not add the cream it's only 139 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken