- 1 bunch coriander
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Red Capscium
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli, Small1
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 600 g water
- 125 g Pouring Cream, (Optional)
Put onion, garlic, chilli into TM bowl - speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrap bowl
Add capsicums to TM bowl - speed 4, 3 seconds
Add sweet corn and butter to TM bowl, 100 deg, 6 minutes, speed 1
Sprinkle flour into TM bowl, speed 3, 5 seconds to ensure coated mixture.
Add water and stock - 100 deg, speed 1, 15 minutes
Pour 1/2 soup mixture into another bowl and set aside. with remaining mixture in TM bowl, speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add the mixture you set aside back to the TM bowl, 100 deg, 5 minutes, speed 1. you can add cream at this stage if you are using.
Serve with cheese toast.
If you do not add the cream it's only 139 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Keto Donuts
- Cheesecake Balls
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)