- 1 bunch coriander
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Red Capscium
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli, Small1
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 600 g water
- 125 g Pouring Cream, (Optional)
Put onion, garlic, chilli into TM bowl - speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrap bowl
Add capsicums to TM bowl - speed 4, 3 seconds
Add sweet corn and butter to TM bowl, 100 deg, 6 minutes, speed 1
Sprinkle flour into TM bowl, speed 3, 5 seconds to ensure coated mixture.
Add water and stock - 100 deg, speed 1, 15 minutes
Pour 1/2 soup mixture into another bowl and set aside. with remaining mixture in TM bowl, speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add the mixture you set aside back to the TM bowl, 100 deg, 5 minutes, speed 1. you can add cream at this stage if you are using.
Serve with cheese toast.
If you do not add the cream it's only 139 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free