- 1 bunch coriander
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Red Capscium
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli, Small1
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 600 g water
- 125 g Pouring Cream, (Optional)
Put onion, garlic, chilli into TM bowl - speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrap bowl
Add capsicums to TM bowl - speed 4, 3 seconds
Add sweet corn and butter to TM bowl, 100 deg, 6 minutes, speed 1
Sprinkle flour into TM bowl, speed 3, 5 seconds to ensure coated mixture.
Add water and stock - 100 deg, speed 1, 15 minutes
Pour 1/2 soup mixture into another bowl and set aside. with remaining mixture in TM bowl, speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add the mixture you set aside back to the TM bowl, 100 deg, 5 minutes, speed 1. you can add cream at this stage if you are using.
Serve with cheese toast.
If you do not add the cream it's only 139 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Slice
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: