- 1 bunch coriander
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Red Capscium
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli, Small1
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 600 g water
- 125 g Pouring Cream, (Optional)
Put onion, garlic, chilli into TM bowl - speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrap bowl
Add capsicums to TM bowl - speed 4, 3 seconds
Add sweet corn and butter to TM bowl, 100 deg, 6 minutes, speed 1
Sprinkle flour into TM bowl, speed 3, 5 seconds to ensure coated mixture.
Add water and stock - 100 deg, speed 1, 15 minutes
Pour 1/2 soup mixture into another bowl and set aside. with remaining mixture in TM bowl, speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add the mixture you set aside back to the TM bowl, 100 deg, 5 minutes, speed 1. you can add cream at this stage if you are using.
Serve with cheese toast.
If you do not add the cream it's only 139 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder