- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small red chillies, seeds in
- 1 cup of prawn stock
- 4 cups of tomato puree/sauce
- 1 Cup of water
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 200 grams green prawns (peeled weight)
- 1 package Slendier Slim (konjac) noodles, prepared according to pack
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Throw garlic and chilli onto running blades for 3 secs, SP7. Scrape down sides.
Add 2 TBS of the prawn stock and sauté for 3 mins, 100°C, SP1.
Add the tomato pureé, the rest of the prawn stock, water, and thyme and cook for 10 mins, 100°C, SP1.
Add the prawns and cook for a further 5 mins, 100°C, Reverse SP1.
Meanwhile, boil the kettle and prepare the noodles as per packet. Divide drained noodles evenly between two large bowls.
Spoon cooked soup evenly between the bowls, season each with salt and pepper, and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Accessories you need
This soup is suitable for inclusion in Phase 2 of the 4 Phase Fat Elimination Protocol and, as such, is a very low calorie meal. It is delicious to have whether you're doing the protocol or not though!
If following the protocol be sure that your prawn stock and tomato pureé are suitable also, i.e. oil and sugar free.
Slendier Slim (konjac) noodles can be found at Woolworths' supermarkets in the health food section.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart