- 750 g Choko; peeled and cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 hand full fresh coriander leaves
- 1 hand full fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbls veg stock concentrate
- 1000 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Take 2 medium to large Choko, peel, de-seed and cut into 2cm cubes and place in TM bowl.
Add all other ingredients except chicken stock and chop for 5 seconds speed 7
Add chicken stock and Cook 100deg for 25 mins speed 1
Blend by slowly turning up to speed 9 for 60 seconds
Pour into Thermoserver and serve while hot.
Peel the Chokos under running water to remove sap and prevent your hands going sticky.
I also place a tea towel over the TM bowl while blending to prevent the hot soup from splashing up and burning hands.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Zucchini Muffins
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey