- 750 g Choko; peeled and cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 hand full fresh coriander leaves
- 1 hand full fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbls veg stock concentrate
- 1000 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Take 2 medium to large Choko, peel, de-seed and cut into 2cm cubes and place in TM bowl.
Add all other ingredients except chicken stock and chop for 5 seconds speed 7
Add chicken stock and Cook 100deg for 25 mins speed 1
Blend by slowly turning up to speed 9 for 60 seconds
Pour into Thermoserver and serve while hot.
Peel the Chokos under running water to remove sap and prevent your hands going sticky.
I also place a tea towel over the TM bowl while blending to prevent the hot soup from splashing up and burning hands.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup