- 2 chorizo, Sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots, Cut into 3 pieces
- 1 Zucchini or 3 Celery Sticks, Cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons TM vege stock concentrate
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can four bean mix
- 60 g Spinach, Rocket or Kale
- 30 g olive oil
1) Chop Chorizo for 5sec/Speed 6. Check if its in nice size chunks. Cut for a few extra seconds if needed. Set Aside.
2) No need to clean bowl, add in Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Zucchini (or celery) and chop 3sec/Speed 5. Scrap down sides.
3) Add oil and saute for 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
4) Now add in Beans, Can of Tomatoes, Stock paste, Chorizo and then fill with water to the 2L mark. Cook for 14mins//Varoma/Speed 1.
5) I have spinach/rocket in bottom of Thermoserver and when soup has finished I just pour it over and mix through.
Have ingredients washed, chopped and ready. Drain and rinse beans.
This is a thick soup. Add less veggies at the start and more water if you like it to be a thinner consistancy.
If you just want to use 1 Chorizo then I sometimes replace it with a short pasta. Cook for 4 minutes longer.
Fresh herbs like Parsley and Basil work well too.
I had cooked Quinoa in the fridge and stired it through at the end. If you want to make it a more substantial meal I've added pearled barley before.
Serve with yummy bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling