- 1 --- brown onion, Peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, Cut into chunks
- 2 celery stalks, Cut into chunks
- 4 - 6 tomatoes, Halved
- 1 zucchini, Cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch Kale or Spinach, Rough Chopped
- 1 chorizo sausage, Cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup Washed Barley, Presoaked is best, but not necessary!
- 400 grams Washed Lentils, Any Colour, Presoaked is best, but not necessary!
- 2 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 1 litre Filtered Water (Cold)
- 1 each of:, Use Canned Tomatoes, Lentils
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Onions Garlic, and Sausage into jug chop to desired consistancy - 4-8 seconds on speed 7. I like mine finely chopped but not annihilated.
Add a tablespoon good quality oil.
Cook veroma for 2 minutes.
Scrape bottom of jug to ensure nothing is sticking.
Add all your vegetables, chop coarsley 4 seconds on speed 7. Use Spatula to ensure all the vege are chopped.
Add Vege stock, barley, lentlis and water. Cook for 25 mins, Speed with simmer basket on the lid.
Add chopped Kale or Spinach stir with spatula to just incorporate, replace lid and cook for 5 mins.
Sprinkle with Parmasen cheese when serving.
Can be served with basil pesto.
For each 10 minutes of cooking, scrape bottom to ensure there is no sticking.
To bulk this rich hearty soup peel and cut up extra veggies and pop in Veroma and steam while cooking the soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart