- Sprig Parsley and 5 chives
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 stalk Celery, Chopped including leaves
- 2 --- Small carrots, Diced
- 100 grams cabbage, Diced
- 2 Small Potatoes, Diced
- 1 tomato, Diced
- 1 Tin whole Tomates
- 1/2 zuchinni, Diced
- 40 grams cauliflower, broken into florettes
- 800 grams water
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 1 tin chickpeas, Drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (ABC Kecap Manis)
- Salt &pepper to taste
- chilli, Sliced (optional
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Parsley and chives 3 seconds speed 3. Put aside
Place onion and garlic in TM Bowl 3 seconds speed 6
Scrape down sides add olive oil saute 4 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31) speed 1
Add celery, carrot , cabbage , potatoes,tomato, zuchinni, cauliflower saute 5 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31) speed 1.5
Add tinned toms ( chop slightly with spatula) vege stock paste and water . 30 mins 100 degrees speed 1
Add chickpeas , sweet soy, herbs and pepper cook a further 10 mins 100 degrees speed 1
When finished place in thermoserver and if you like chilli serve with one sliced or grate a frozen one into soup.
I used the liquid stock that I had made from self cleaning with Water after making a batch of stock .
This is made in the TM5 so less water for TM 31 as it will be over the Max amount .
You could use any veges just dice quite small .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Braised Jew Fish
- Jules Bliss Balls