- Sprig Parsley and 5 chives
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 stalk Celery, Chopped including leaves
- 2 --- Small carrots, Diced
- 100 grams cabbage, Diced
- 2 Small Potatoes, Diced
- 1 tomato, Diced
- 1 Tin whole Tomates
- 1/2 zuchinni, Diced
- 40 grams cauliflower, broken into florettes
- 800 grams water
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 1 tin chickpeas, Drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (ABC Kecap Manis)
- Salt &pepper to taste
- chilli, Sliced (optional
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Parsley and chives 3 seconds speed 3. Put aside
Place onion and garlic in TM Bowl 3 seconds speed 6
Scrape down sides add olive oil saute 4 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31) speed 1
Add celery, carrot , cabbage , potatoes,tomato, zuchinni, cauliflower saute 5 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31) speed 1.5
Add tinned toms ( chop slightly with spatula) vege stock paste and water . 30 mins 100 degrees speed 1
Add chickpeas , sweet soy, herbs and pepper cook a further 10 mins 100 degrees speed 1
When finished place in thermoserver and if you like chilli serve with one sliced or grate a frozen one into soup.
Accessories you need
I used the liquid stock that I had made from self cleaning with Water after making a batch of stock .
This is made in the TM5 so less water for TM 31 as it will be over the Max amount .
You could use any veges just dice quite small .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle