- Sprig Parsley and 5 chives
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 stalk Celery, Chopped including leaves
- 2 --- Small carrots, Diced
- 100 grams cabbage, Diced
- 2 Small Potatoes, Diced
- 1 tomato, Diced
- 1 Tin whole Tomates
- 1/2 zuchinni, Diced
- 40 grams cauliflower, broken into florettes
- 800 grams water
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 1 tin chickpeas, Drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (ABC Kecap Manis)
- Salt &pepper to taste
- chilli, Sliced (optional
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Parsley and chives 3 seconds speed 3. Put aside
Place onion and garlic in TM Bowl 3 seconds speed 6
Scrape down sides add olive oil saute 4 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31) speed 1
Add celery, carrot , cabbage , potatoes,tomato, zuchinni, cauliflower saute 5 mins 120 degrees or Varoma (TM31)"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5
Add tinned toms ( chop slightly with spatula) vege stock paste and water . 30 mins 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
Add chickpeas , sweet soy, herbs and pepper cook a further 10 mins 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
When finished place in thermoserver and if you like chilli serve with one sliced or grate a frozen one into soup.
Accessories you need
I used the liquid stock that I had made from self cleaning with Water after making a batch of stock .
This is made in the TM5 so less water for TM 31 as it will be over the Max amount .
You could use any veges just dice quite small .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough