- 20 g olive oil
- 1 leek, - cleaned and chopped in large pieces
- 1 clove garlic, - peeled
- 2 potatoes, - peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 l arge head broccoli - rinsed and chopped roughly (include peeled stalk, sliced)
- 500 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Chop leek and garlic for a few seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes, 100c, speed 1.
Add potatoes and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds.
Add broccoli and chop on speed 6 for a few seconds (use spatula to mix).
Cook for 20 minutes, 100c, speed 2 - 3.
When cooked, blend on speed 9 for 1 minute till well pureed.
Serve drizzled with creaqm and chopped chives (optional)
Peel the broccoli stem with a potatoe peeler to remove course skin.
As this soup is pureed, it doesn't matter how fine the vegetables are chopped when adding to the TM.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls