- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 850 grams beef stock
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 Cup, green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini sliced
Chop onion, carrot and garlic 3 secs speed 7.
Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add beef stock, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup