- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 850 grams beef stock
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 Cup, green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini sliced
Chop onion, carrot and garlic 3 secs speed 7.
Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add beef stock, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling