- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 850 grams beef stock
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 Cup, green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini sliced
Chop onion, carrot and garlic 3 secs speed 7.
Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add beef stock, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll