- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 850 grams beef stock
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 Cup, green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini sliced
Chop onion, carrot and garlic 3 secs speed 7.
Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add beef stock, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes, varoma, reverse speed soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup