- 200 grams Rice
- 1.4 litres Water
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock
- 500 grams Pork mince
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Chinese wine
- 2 heaped teaspoon Sesame oil
- to taste White pepper
- to taste Soy
- to taste Spring onions
- to taste Fried shallots
- to taste Salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh and mill 100g rice - 5mins speed 8
- Weigh in remaining 100g rice
- Weigh in 1.4l water and add chicken stock
- Cook rice, stock and water 10 mins, 100°
Meanwhile place pork mince with chopped garlic in simmering basket.
Chop spring onions and set aside.
Add the simmering basket with pork to the bowl.
Add sesame oil, chinese wine, salt and pepper to taste.
Cook 10 mins, 100° .
Using spatula break up the pork mince into smaller pieces and add to mixing bowl.
Cook a further 12 mins, 100° .
- Serve with choice of condiments - chives, soy, added pepper, fried shallots
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Winter Warming Pumpkin Soup
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup