- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Onion (Brown)
- 600 grams cauliflower florets
- 2 Potatoes (Medium 150-200gm total)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 900 millilitres warm water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30 grams olive oil
- 50 grams Dairy free Margarine (nuttelex or similar)
- 1-3 tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and onion on speed 5, 5 seconds.
2. Add oil and margarine and cook for 3 minutes on speed 1, 100 degrees.
3. Add cauliflower florets and sweat at 60 degrees for 10 minutes, speed 1 reverse.
4. Add water, vegetable stock and potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
5. Add mustard and savoury yeast to the thermomix bowl (add more or less of each to taste as you mix) work up to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
To make your soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin