- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Onion (Brown)
- 600 grams cauliflower florets
- 2 Potatoes (Medium 150-200gm total)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 900 millilitres warm water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30 grams olive oil
- 50 grams Dairy free Margarine (nuttelex or similar)
- 1-3 tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and onion on speed 5, 5 seconds.
2. Add oil and margarine and cook for 3 minutes on speed 1, 100 degrees.
3. Add cauliflower florets and sweat at 60 degrees for 10 minutes, speed 1 reverse.
4. Add water, vegetable stock and potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
5. Add mustard and savoury yeast to the thermomix bowl (add more or less of each to taste as you mix) work up to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
To make your soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN