- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Onion (Brown)
- 600 grams cauliflower florets
- 2 Potatoes (Medium 150-200gm total)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 900 millilitres warm water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30 grams olive oil
- 50 grams Dairy free Margarine (nuttelex or similar)
- 1-3 tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and onion on speed 5, 5 seconds.
2. Add oil and margarine and cook for 3 minutes on speed 1, 100 degrees.
3. Add cauliflower florets and sweat at 60 degrees for 10 minutes, speed 1 reverse.
4. Add water, vegetable stock and potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
5. Add mustard and savoury yeast to the thermomix bowl (add more or less of each to taste as you mix) work up to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
To make your soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- The Ultimate Mousetraps