- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 30 g TM butter
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, roughly cut
- 1 apple, quartered
- 750 g water
- 1-2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste, to taste
- 250 g Milk
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sprigs fennel leaves, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
1. Place fennel seeds into TM bowl, dry roast 5 minutes Varoma temperature speed soft, grind 1 minute speed 9, remove and set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7, scrape down, add butter and saute 5 minutes Varoma temperature, speed soft.
3. Add apple and chopped fennel bulbs and chop 5 seconds speed 5.
4. Add water, TM Vegetable Stock Paste and pepper to taste and cook 20-25 minutes 100 deg speed 2, or until tender.
5. Add ground fennel seeds and blend by very gradually increasing the speed to 9 for 1 minute.
6. Add milk and reheat by cooking for 2 minutes 90 deg speed 2.
7. Serve garnished with fresh fennel sprigs.
1. Chicken stock can be substituted for the water and TM Vegetable stock Paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"