- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 large potato,peeled and quartered
- 500 grams pumpkin ,peeled and roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams pure cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add potato, pumpkin, water, stocks and salt and pepper, and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Pour soup into Thermo Server with cream.
- Serve with fresh homemade spelt bread rolls. (Basic Bread recipe on p112 of Everyday Cookbook, but replace whole wheat grain with spelt wheat.)
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Medicine Bomb Chicken Soup
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola