- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 large potato,peeled and quartered
- 500 grams pumpkin ,peeled and roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams pure cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add potato, pumpkin, water, stocks and salt and pepper, and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Pour soup into Thermo Server with cream.
- Serve with fresh homemade spelt bread rolls. (Basic Bread recipe on p112 of Everyday Cookbook, but replace whole wheat grain with spelt wheat.)
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly