- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 large potato,peeled and quartered
- 500 grams pumpkin ,peeled and roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams pure cream
8Recipe is created for
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add potato, pumpkin, water, stocks and salt and pepper, and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Pour soup into Thermo Server with cream.
- Serve with fresh homemade spelt bread rolls. (Basic Bread recipe on p112 of Everyday Cookbook, but replace whole wheat grain with spelt wheat.)
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars