- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 large potato,peeled and quartered
- 500 grams pumpkin ,peeled and roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams pure cream
Recipe is created for
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add potato, pumpkin, water, stocks and salt and pepper, and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Pour soup into Thermo Server with cream.
- Serve with fresh homemade spelt bread rolls. (Basic Bread recipe on p112 of Everyday Cookbook, but replace whole wheat grain with spelt wheat.)
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish