THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, block
- 1 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Dill ( good handful, all up)
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 x 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 250 g cream
- 50 g Feta
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate on speed 9 for 10 seconds, set aside
Place onion, garlic, basil, parsley and dill in TM Bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10 seconds
Add olive oil and saute` for 3 minutes on 100 deg, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds
Cook for 10minutes on 100 deg on soft speed
Gradually puree to speed 6 then on speed 9 for 40 seconds
Add cream and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Season with salt & pepper and serve sprinkled with parmesan and crumbled feta & baby rocket or herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers