THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, block
- 1 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Dill ( good handful, all up)
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 x 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 250 g cream
- 50 g Feta
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate on speed 9 for 10 seconds, set aside
Place onion, garlic, basil, parsley and dill in TM Bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10 seconds
Add olive oil and saute` for 3 minutes on 100 deg, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds
Cook for 10minutes on 100 deg on soft speed
Gradually puree to speed 6 then on speed 9 for 40 seconds
Add cream and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Season with salt & pepper and serve sprinkled with parmesan and crumbled feta & baby rocket or herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding