THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, block
- 1 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Dill ( good handful, all up)
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 x 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 250 g cream
- 50 g Feta
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate on speed 9 for 10 seconds, set aside
Place onion, garlic, basil, parsley and dill in TM Bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10 seconds
Add olive oil and saute` for 3 minutes on 100 deg, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds
Cook for 10minutes on 100 deg on soft speed
Gradually puree to speed 6 then on speed 9 for 40 seconds
Add cream and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Season with salt & pepper and serve sprinkled with parmesan and crumbled feta & baby rocket or herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Adults Only Rocky Road with Baileys
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Chicken Paella
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)