- 200 grams broccoli, Cut into florets
- 2 Potatoes, medium, Peeled and cut into 1/4s
- 1 Onion, medium, Peeled and cut in half
- 650 grams chicken or vegetable stock
- 120 grams cream
- salt & peper to taste
Put broccoli, potatoes and onion into.
Blitz sp.5, 15seconds.
Cook on Varoma, sp.2, 25 mins.
Add cream. Blitz 30 secs, gradually increasing to sp.9.
Add s&p to taste.
To make the soup
Also delicious served as an iced soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours