- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 25 g Cheddar cheese
- 50 g stilton cheese
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 sticks celery, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 450 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 litre water
- 2 tblsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tblsp sour cream
- Chopped chives, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan, cheddar and stilton in TM bowl and process for 8 seconds on speed 8. Remove from TM bowl and set aside.
Place onion, garlic and celery in TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Add butter and oil and saute for 2 minutes on 100C on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add water and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Check the cauliflower is cooked, add the cheeses and pulverise by slowly turning the speed dial up to 9 for 45 seconds or longer for a smoother texture.
Add the sour cream and stir gently on speed 3-4 for 10 seconds.
Service garnished with chopped chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta