- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 25 g Cheddar cheese
- 50 g stilton cheese
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 sticks celery, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 450 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 litre water
- 2 tblsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tblsp sour cream
- Chopped chives, to serve
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan, cheddar and stilton in TM bowl and process for 8 seconds on speed 8. Remove from TM bowl and set aside.
Place onion, garlic and celery in TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Add butter and oil and saute for 2 minutes on 100C on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add water and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Check the cauliflower is cooked, add the cheeses and pulverise by slowly turning the speed dial up to 9 for 45 seconds or longer for a smoother texture.
Add the sour cream and stir gently on speed 3-4 for 10 seconds.
Service garnished with chopped chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal