- 180 g onion, Quartered
- 3 carrots, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 --- celery stalk, Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 600 g chicken breast fillet, Diced small
- 300 g mushroom, field, Halved then cut into four
- 2 litres water
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, ground
- 2 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1/2 level tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 scoop flour
- 125 g thickened cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion, carrot,garlic and celery in
2. Add 50g butter and sauté 3 min 100 deg speed 1.
3. Add 600g small diced chicken breast.
4. Add 300g halved and then quartered mushrooms.
5. Add 1/4 cup of flour.
6. 2 tbsp chicken stock paste
7. 1/2 tsp dried thyme.
8. salt and pepper to taste
9. fill Up to 2 Ltrs of water.
10. cook 15 min 110 deg speed 2.5
11. Add 125 grams thickened cream, 4 min, 100 deg, speed 2
we like our soup with some texture but if you prefer smooth,
blend for 30 sec gradually increasing speed to speed 9 to make smooth., 4 sec speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Accessories you need
I have also used chicken thigh and it also works well with this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado