- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 - 2 centimetres Ginger Root, Peeled
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 60 - 75 grams coconut oil
- 600 grams Red and/or Orange Kumara, cubed
- 330 grams water
- 2 teaspoons Rapunzel vegetable stock powder
- 500 grams Coconut Milk and or Rice Milk
- 50 - 100 grams coconut cream, Optional
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Put garlic and ginger into TM Bowl. Chop 2-3 secs on Speed 7. Scrape down the sides.
2. Add coconut oil and curry powder. Saute 3 mins, Varoma, Speed 1.
3. Add cubed kumara and chop 4 secs, Speed 7.
4. Cook 2 mins, Varoma, Speed 1
5. Add water and stock powder and cook 10 mins, 100°, Speed 1.
6. Add Coconut and or Rice Milk and puree 1 min, Speed 7.
7. Add coconut cream if using and combine 5 secs, Speed 4.
8. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
This soup has been a favourite with our family for years. I have adapted it from an Alison Holst cookbook for Vegan diet and Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)