- 500 grams cubed pumpkin
- 400 grams cubed potato
- 30 grams cream
- 20 grams sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons vegeta
- --- water, enough to cover the veggies
- dash salt
- dash pepper
Recipe is created for
Add pumpkin and potato to the bowl and blitz speed 9 for 20 seconds. MC ON
Add worcestershire sauce, vegeta and enough water to JUST cover the blitzed veggies.
Cook on 90 degrees, speed 3 for 20 minutes. MC ON
Blitz on speed 9 for 30 seconds or until smooth. MC ON.
Add salt, pepper, cream & sour cream and blitz speed 4, 10 seconds. MC ON
Accessories you need
Serve with a fresh bread roll!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Znoud el sit
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing