- 30 g peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, large
- 30 g lemon grass stem
- 15 g ginger fresh
- 5 stalks coriander, roots &amp; stalks - keep leaves for garnish
- 40 g Red Thai curry paste
- 1 litre water
- 10 g vegetable stock conc
- 400 g coconut milk
- 150 g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 chicken breast diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 tsp fish sauce
Add to bowl garlic, lemon grass, ginger, corianderstalks/roots, chop 4 sec sp7.
Add oil & curry paste, saute 2 min varoma sp2.
Add water, stock concentrate & coconut milk, cook 15 mins varoma sp2.
Add mushrooms, chicken & tomato, cook 5 mins varoma sp1.5 reverse.
When chicken is cooked, add fish sauce mix 3 sec reverse sp2.
Garnish bowls with coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
Use simmering basket on top to stop splatters.
Water and stock concentrate can be replaced with chicken stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag