- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Cut into quarters
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams plain flour
- 400 gram Chopped Tomatoes Can
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fruit chutney
- 150 gram pasta, shells or spirals
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1000 grams very Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock powder, or equivalent
- 4 chicken thighs, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, carrot and celery into TM bowl and chop 5sec sp 5
Scrape down sides and add butter. Cook 3 mins 100deg sp1
Add flour and curry powder and cook 2mins 100 deg sp 1.
Add water, stock, tomatoes, chutney and chicken and cook 10 mins 100 deg sp 2
Add pasta and cook further 20 mins until pasta is cooked.
Put out into 2.6L Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise