- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Cut into quarters
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams plain flour
- 400 gram Chopped Tomatoes Can
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fruit chutney
- 150 gram pasta, shells or spirals
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1000 grams very Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock powder, or equivalent
- 4 chicken thighs, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, carrot and celery into TM bowl and chop 5sec sp 5
Scrape down sides and add butter. Cook 3 mins 100deg sp1
Add flour and curry powder and cook 2mins 100 deg sp 1.
Add water, stock, tomatoes, chutney and chicken and cook 10 mins 100 deg sp 2
Add pasta and cook further 20 mins until pasta is cooked.
Put out into 2.6L Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Savoury cheese scone
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice