- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Cut into quarters
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams plain flour
- 400 gram Chopped Tomatoes Can
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fruit chutney
- 150 gram pasta, shells or spirals
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1000 grams very Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock powder, or equivalent
- 4 chicken thighs, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, carrot and celery into TM bowl and chop 5sec sp 5
Scrape down sides and add butter. Cook 3 mins 100deg sp1
Add flour and curry powder and cook 2mins 100 deg sp 1.
Add water, stock, tomatoes, chutney and chicken and cook 10 mins 100 deg sp 2
Add pasta and cook further 20 mins until pasta is cooked.
Put out into 2.6L Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce