- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 200 g cabbage, Chopped into chunks
- 1 celery stalk, Chopped
- 4 shallots, White and green parts, chopped
- 1 level tsp salt
- 250 g mince, Chicken, pork, beef
- 1 level teaspoons sesame oil, 5g
- 1 level tbsp vegetable oil, 15g
- 1 level tbsp oyster sauce, 20g
- 1 level teaspoons sugar
- 1 level teaspoons light soy sauce, 5g
- 1/2 level teaspoons white pepper
- 2 level teaspoons shaoxing wine, 15g
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g ginger, stem
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 20 g shaoxing wine
- 40 g stock paste, See Tips
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 30 g light soy sauce
- 1300 g water
- 1/4 level tsp dashi powder, See Tips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add cabbage, celery, spring onion and salt to bowl.
10 sec, speed 5
scrape into steaming basket and squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside.
Without cleaning the bowl, add mince, oils and rest of seasoning. 10 sec, speed 3. Knead 1 minute
Add cabbage mixture back to bowl. Mix 5 sec, speed 3, scrape down and repeat if necessary.
Set aside in a clean bowl until ready to assemble dumplings.
- Add garlic and ginger to bowl. Blitz.
Add remaining ingredients.
10 min, Varoma, speed 1 (or until temperature reached)
- Line the Varoma with wet scrunched baking paper.
place dumplings onto paper, not touching.
With broth in the bowl, put Varoma in place
steam 12mins, Varoma, speed 1
Accessories you need
Dumplings can be frozen on baking paper and stored in the freezer until required.
Frozen dumplings can be steamed or cooked in an Air fryer.
Optional: add Chinese cabbage, snow peas, finely julienne carrots to stock before serving
If you do not have Dashi powder (available from Asian supermarkets) increase the stock paste to 50g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot