- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 200 g cabbage, Chopped into chunks
- 1 celery stalk, Chopped
- 4 shallots, White and green parts, chopped
- 1 level tsp salt
- 250 g mince, Chicken, pork, beef
- 1 level teaspoons sesame oil, 5g
- 1 level tbsp vegetable oil, 15g
- 1 level tbsp oyster sauce, 20g
- 1 level teaspoons sugar
- 1 level teaspoons light soy sauce, 5g
- 1/2 level teaspoons white pepper
- 2 level teaspoons shaoxing wine, 15g
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g ginger, stem
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 20 g shaoxing wine
- 40 g stock paste, See Tips
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 30 g light soy sauce
- 1300 g water
- 1/4 level tsp dashi powder, See Tips
Recipe is created for
- Add cabbage, celery, spring onion and salt to bowl.
10 sec, speed 5
scrape into steaming basket and squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside.
Without cleaning the bowl, add mince, oils and rest of seasoning. 10 sec, speed 3. Knead 1 minute
Add cabbage mixture back to bowl. Mix 5 sec, speed 3, scrape down and repeat if necessary.
Set aside in a clean bowl until ready to assemble dumplings.
- Add garlic and ginger to bowl. Blitz.
Add remaining ingredients.
10 min, Varoma, speed 1 (or until temperature reached)
- Line the Varoma with wet scrunched baking paper.
place dumplings onto paper, not touching.
With broth in the bowl, put Varoma in place
steam 12mins, Varoma, speed 1
Accessories you need
Dumplings can be frozen on baking paper and stored in the freezer until required.
Frozen dumplings can be steamed or cooked in an Air fryer.
Optional: add Chinese cabbage, snow peas, finely julienne carrots to stock before serving
If you do not have Dashi powder (available from Asian supermarkets) increase the stock paste to 50g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts