- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chilli, deseeded
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 Corn cob, kernals cut off
- 250g chicken, cooked cut into thick slices or fresh thigh sliced thinly
- 1.5 tbsp TM veg stock paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, ginger, chilli and onion into bowl. Place MC into lid and chop 3sec speed5.
Scrape bowl with spatula.
Saute 4 min, 100deg, speed 1 .
Add carrot, zucchini, chop 3 sec speed 5. (or to your liking)
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
Add the stock paste, corn kernels and chicken into bowl. Fill bowl to 2lt mark with water. Cook 15 min, 100 deg, speed .5 .
If using cooked chicken, 15 mins should be enough but if using fresh chicken check and cook longer if needed.
I love to make this soup when I have a cooked chicken in the fridge we haven't quite eaten in time. It's totally open to creative licence as far as what veg you use, but I find I almost always have these ones in my fridge. Also really nice ladlelled over pre soaked thin rice noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce