- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chilli, deseeded
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 Corn cob, kernals cut off
- 250g chicken, cooked cut into thick slices or fresh thigh sliced thinly
- 1.5 tbsp TM veg stock paste
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, ginger, chilli and onion into bowl. Place MC into lid and chop 3sec speed5.
Scrape bowl with spatula.
Saute 4 min, 100deg, speed 1 .
Add carrot, zucchini, chop 3 sec speed 5. (or to your liking)
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
Add the stock paste, corn kernels and chicken into bowl. Fill bowl to 2lt mark with water. Cook 15 min, 100 deg, speed .5 .
If using cooked chicken, 15 mins should be enough but if using fresh chicken check and cook longer if needed.
I love to make this soup when I have a cooked chicken in the fridge we haven't quite eaten in time. It's totally open to creative licence as far as what veg you use, but I find I almost always have these ones in my fridge. Also really nice ladlelled over pre soaked thin rice noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing