- 2-4 level teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 --- onion large
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 --- fennel bulbs
- 75 grams almond meal
- 700 g vegetable stock
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 g parsley leaf
- 114 gram parmesan
- 1 heaped tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 some olive oil
- some balsamic vinegar
Place fennel seeds on TMX - roast on 100 for 10 minutes at speed 1
Add onion, garlic and fennel - pulse to speed 4 for 3 secondss
add a tablespoon of oil.
10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1
Add almond meal and stock
15 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1
Let it cool for a couple of minutes
PULSE to blend
Blitz til blitzy
Sprinkle on top - drizzle a tiny bit ofolive oil and balsamic vinegar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Creamy cauliflower soup