- 850 g Vegetables, uses a variety of what is available
- 850 g water
- 1 tablespoons stock paste, use either veg or chicken
- 1 --- chicken, 1.5-2.5kg chicken
1h 11minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. 850g of mixed fresh veg that is in season or available. (I used celery, carrot, potato, onion)
2. Cut into pieces and add to Thermomix bowl, add lid and measuring cup
3. Blend for 15 secs
4. Add 850g of water
5. Add tablespoon of stock paste (veg or chicken)
6. Add lid to bowl
7. Place Varoma base on lid and add chicken. Add seasoning if desired
8. Place Varoma lid on
9. 70 mins Varoma temp speed 1
10. Once completed remove Varoma lid. Place Varoma base with chicken on lid to prevent any drips
11. Check consistency of the soup and blend if desired slowly from speed 5-8 for 20 secs
12. Remove chicken from the bones
13. Serve soup and add some chicken
14. Serve and enjoy remaining chicken, use for sandwiches.
Completed for my Go Getters Challenge - @buildindependenceandskills and @alysonthermoconsultant
Veg Soup and Chicken
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup