- 1 kg ripe tomatoes
- 200 g carrots
- 150 g cucumber
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp ns fresh basil, oregano
8Recipe is created for
This is a raw chilled soup:
I grated carrots 1st but not sure if you need to or not???
Roughly chop tomatoes and cucumber.
Add all ingredients to .
Juice for 2mins on speed 9 or until fully juiced.
Add Herbs and blend for 10 secs on speed 9 or until herbs are chopped.
Chill and stir occasionally to develop flavours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Lamb and Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Nourishing Chicken and Cauliflower Soup
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup